Information We collect
Personal information provided by you. We only collect personal data and information that is voluntarily provided to Us via the contact form on the Website. The personal information we collect includes the following mandatory fields containing personal data:
Other Information: You are in control of all other information which you decide to provide Us with, which may include a contact number, preferred messenger and messenger ID should you wish. All other information supplied via the mandatory ‘Subject’ field is at your discretion.
How do We process your personal data and other information?
We process the personal data and other information you provide to Us in order to communicate with you, reply to your enquiry and support your request, while also keeping up-to-date and accurate records on our database.
We will also use this data to improve our services, including your experience of the Website and potentially engage with you in a business relationship.
Finally, we will use this data and information for security and fraud prevention purposes.
A cookie is a piece of information in the form of a very small text file that is placed on an internet user's hard drive. It is generated by a web page server, which is basically the computer that operates a web site. The information the cookie contains is set by the server and it can be used by that server whenever the user visits the site.
We use third party cookies that originate from a third party-owned domain and that we use for advertising (campaigns) and improving Our Website (e.g., how the Website is used, number of visits). The use of these cookies is governed by third party privacy policies as further explained below. Currently Our Website uses:
- Analytics cookie: Google Analytics 4 tag cookies by Google Inc., with its registered office at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, California, United States (hereafter “Google”). For more information about the processing and use of data in relation to this cookie, please see the Google Privacy Information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-US, and
You can find more information about cookie management at www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
When and with whom do We share your personal data?
The information provided by you via Our Websites will not be shared with any third party outside of Our group of companies, including our holding company and its subsidiary and affiliated entities, except for our third party service providers which we use from time to time to offer our services, including making available this Website to you.
We ensure that these third party service providers are contractually bound to the highest standards imposed by the GDPR for the processing of your personal data as Data Processors as defined in the GDPR and that in the event that any data transfers of your personal data are required outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), all appropriate and required technical, organisational and contractual measures are in place to safeguard your rights as Data Subject as defined in the GDPR.
Within Our group of companies, We employ the same high standards of protection afforded to the processing of personal data under the GDPR, including, where applicable, for third country transfers of personal data.
What legal basis do We rely on to process your information?
We may rely on the following legal bases to process your personal information in accordance with the GDPR:
- Consent. We may process your information if you have given Us permission (i.e., consent) to use your personal information for a specific purpose, such as by voluntarily filling in our Contact form. You can withdraw your consent to such processing at any time and We will endeavour to process such request in accordance with Our legal obligations.
- Legal Obligations. We may process your information where we believe it is necessary for compliance with Our legal obligations, such as to cooperate with a law enforcement body or regulatory agency, exercise or defend our legal right, or disclose your information as evidence in litigation in which We are involved.
- Vital Interests. We may process your information where We believe it is necessary to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of a third party, such as situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person.
- Legitimate interests. We may process your information where We believe it is necessary for Our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party, unless there is a good reason to protect your personal data which overrides those legitimate interests.
What are your privacy rights?
In accordance with the GDPR, under certain circumstances you are entitled to exercise certain rights in relation to your personal data:
- The right to withdraw consent to the processing of your personal data, where we rely on consent to process your personal data - please note however that if you decide to exercise this right, We may be unable to continue to provide certain services to you, including potentially access to this Website, but We will advise you if this is the case;
- The right to request access to your personal data that We hold about you (known as a Data Subject Access Request);
- The right to request the rectification of the personal data that We hold about you;
- The right to request erasure of your personal data (“the right to be forgotten”) where there is no good reason for Us to continue processing it - please note that We may not be in a position to honour this request on account of certain other legal obligations, but We will inform you if this is the case;
- The right to data portability to yourself or to a third party of your choice;
- The right to request the restriction of processing of your personal data;
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data where We rely on Our own or a third party’s legitimate interest for processing and there are grounds upon which it can be argued that this impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms; and
- The right to object to automated individual decision-making, including profiling.
Third-Party Advertising, Links and Content
Some of the Sites may contain links to content maintained by third parties that we do not control. We allow third parties, including business partners, advertising networks, and other advertising service providers, to collect information about your online activities through cookies, pixels, local storage, and other technologies. These third parties may use this information to display advertisements on our Sites and elsewhere online tailored to your interests, preferences, and characteristics. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these third-party websites before providing them with your personal information. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these third parties, and the information practices of these third parties are not covered by this Policy.
Some third parties collect information about users of our Sites to provide interest-based advertising on our Sites and elsewhere, including across browsers and devices. These third parties may use the information they collect on our Sites to make predictions about your interests in order to provide you ads (from us and other companies) across the internet. Some of these third parties may participate in an industry organisation that gives users the opportunity to opt out of receiving ads that are tailored based on your online activities. Due to differences between using apps and websites on mobile devices, you may need to take additional steps to disable targeted ad technologies in mobile apps. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these third-party advertisers to understand how they collect and use your information, as well as to understand and exercise your options for managing your privacy.
Your interactions with Third Parties may require you to provide your consent for the sharing of your personal information. Please note that we may share certain information with Third Parties based on your consent or as otherwise required by applicable laws.
How long do We keep your information?
When We have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, We will either delete or anonymise such information, or, if it is not possible, then We will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing and/or anonymise it until deletion is possible.
How do We keep your information safe?
We have implemented appropriate and reasonable technical and organisational security measures designed to protect the security of all the personal information We process.
However, despite Our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed 100% secure, so We cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorised third parties will not be able to defeat Our security and improperly collect, access, steal or modify your information.
Although We will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from Our services is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
Do We collect information from minors?
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using Our services including the Website, you represent that you are at least 18 years old. If you are not at least 18 years old, you may not continue to use this Website and/or send Us your personal data.
Data Controller name: Tabelimperdível Programming Activities Informática Unipessoal Lda
Company registration number: 515848565
Email address: email@example.com
Registered address: Rua Duque de Palmela, No. 25, 6th Floor 1250-098 Lisbon, Portugal
Data Protection Officer email address: firstname.lastname@example.org